Friday, August 18, 2006

So now the big question is: where to next?

I'm hoping for an autumn camping trip. We're considering Central America, or the Canadian arctic in the next year or so. However, the place that has really fired my imagination is Kyrgyzstan!

Check out this article by some guy called the Frugal Traveler (note: you may need to register with NYTimes to see it.)

I'm a bit miffed that this guy is getting paid to travel around the world and write about it - and he's only going for a measly 90 days. Geez, had I been getting paid I would have written more.

I may have to modify the blog a bit. Instead of it being single trip journal, I'll be turning it into a forum to indeed ponder that next trip over yonder.

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hard to believe it happenned--(later)! So a great testamonial. Thanks Pete and Hania! Don

 

Post a Comment

<< Home