Saturday, April 01, 2006

Questions about Comments. People have been writing to say that they have been unable to leave comments on the blog. I have fixed the settings so that anyone can post their thoughts without going through the process of becoming a registered user. Just choose the "other" option and type away.

Sorry for the delay, but all the computers I used in China had chinese operating systems. Here in Laos, it's an english OS and I can even see the blog. Hurray!

So please send us a note; we have enjoyed reading your feedback.

4 Comments:

At 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just left a comment under your last post. GO GO GO!

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spoke with Cynthia, your massage therapist, we all miss you and love the diary of your trip. My dad is even following your blog! Love ya!

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, Elana is anonymous tonight!

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose that today is almost one month anniversary of your exciting journey. And I pleased to hear that you are everything okey and being healthy and having a lots of fun. I expect you will do well in the future too. See you soon, Fumio Kobe Japan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home